The bloggings of an Upstate NY-born Tokyoite. Now with 20% more verbosity!

_

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

I don't wanna work, I just wanna bang on dee drum all day

I just don't feel like going to work. I should be hustling and bustling but neither of those words are appealing to me right now. I walked to the store and bought another 10kg bag of rice, because I have actually managed to demolish the one I bought 6 weeks ago. Damn, I consume a lot.

My broken-glass toe isn't bothering me much, so that's a good sign.

ALSO, BILLS WON AGAIN! 5-1 5-1 5-1! I have always taken a passive interest in football but for some reason while I'm over here I am looking forward to the game every weekend now, and I always watch at least 3 of them. I think my passion is partly sparked by my undying devotion to the Bills and enjoyment of the game of football, but also because it is like a link to my Americanness, in case I forget.

Time to make the donuts. Luckily for me, there is no actual donut making involved.

No comments: