The bloggings of an Upstate NY-born Tokyoite. Now with 20% more verbosity!

_

Monday, October 27, 2008

For maximum enjoyment, please maintain no affiliations with reality

I just got back on XBOX Live again, so here's to my system not breaking any time soon. If anyone wants to play me at some Worms, my gamertag is BennyB518.

I have been on a serious gaming kick, between my DS on the trains and my consoles at home. Not having homework and getting to do whatever I want with my free time is an almost deadly combination.

I'm getting my guitar and external dvd-burner from Ian tomorrow. THANKS IAN.

I'm also going hiking on Mount Takao with my British mate Dan, so expect some picture from that.

This is a video made by a fellow English teacher, Renee. It's pretty much very awesome:





"Put on flesh and wring it through, the things you love they will destroy you" - Most Precious Blood"

No comments: