The bloggings of an Upstate NY-born Tokyoite. Now with 20% more verbosity!

_

Monday, August 4, 2008

No transfer!

Hey everybody. Currently in Brookline, MA, working through technical difficulties at Damnation Alley EP recording session 2. Mike, John and Tyler are a riot, this is probably some of the most fun ever possible

"we need a pad, ain't talkin' maxi"

"aren't you glad you aren't paying for this?"

"G string is always the hardest to tie, you fellow guitarists know what I'm talkin' about"

"Condoms are for pussies!" "....well you're technically wrong there."

"Everything is here but me, it's like I'm Bruce Willis in the Sixth Sense"

"Check 1 2! McGillicutty! Reh reh! Visa, Master, check! Want me to keep checkiiin?! THIS IS FOR ALL THE HULKIMANIACS!!!"

etcetcetcetc

Really big post coming soon, sorry to keep you waiting folks, I'm a busy man.

In the mean-time, ponder these photos:

















Grand Central Blur
















Random.
















Anti-Jihad.
















Grammatically correctest
















Dare to be Stupid.
















Summoning the blackest of all metals.















TIME FOR MUSIC!!!


Real update coming Real soon. :)

No comments: