
HUUUUUGE. I had a nice conversation with a man on the way here. He was going to Texas to check a wind-energy site, and talked about how the inner compartment at the top of the tower was the size of a winnebago. This lead to talks about energy - how I am happy to leave behind my gas-guzzling '97 Jeep Cherokee, though she has treated me very well. I support the switch to cleaner energy, and the idea that gas-fueled cars will eventually be looked back on as a obsolete technology.
What was funny, though, was how the guy was sleeping and jumped forward, grabbing the seat in front of him and gasping, when we landed,because he "thought he was on a bus." If I heard that EEARRRKKKBUDUMM sound when I was on the highway, I'd be scared too.
Scared? Me? Never. Ever ever. I feel really good and I am ready to get my culture shocked and to be embarassed at how rusty my Japanese has gotten. I'm listening to some Russians talk about stuff in Russian, and it's making me wonder what shmorgasboard of languages I will be hearing in Tokyo. 12 million foreigners supposedly live there. Well, make that 12 million and 1!
Oh and by the way, with my powers of concentration however, I can raise and lower my cholesterol - AT WILL.

Also, wicked stoked on this movie, especially since I finished the book just the other day and it was a thought-provoking read:
See ya!
"Go to work and go to school, get a degree so you won't be a fool, graduate with a PHD, all that shit it's not for me! ALL MY LIFE PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT TO SAY, THIS IS MY LIFE LIVE IT MY OWN WAY!" - Sick of it All
1 comment:
I think, my friend, that you are finally working against Sick of it All. Congrats on finally making it there.
Post a Comment