Even if you are forced into a room with no windows and your worst enemy, there is just one thing that everyone on this earth can agree on, and that great unifier is food. Everyone likes to eat (except anorexics I suppose) and it is the universal bond, perhaps greater than even music! And I only say this because I have actually met people - yes, this is shocking and true - that don't give two shits about music, they are merely content with the trite crap they gladly take in as life's background noise from popular radio stations.
Was that a rant? Anyway, so the other night I went out with my aforementioned new hardcore friend and his wife and her friends and my buddy Jordan. We all went to a Chinese restaurant in Ikebukuro which served vegan and vegetarian cuisine, kind of a rare find out here. Oh, and if you are thinking of that slimy, salty stuff that Americans call Chinese food, well think again, because authentic Chinese is completely different:
Just a quickie for today. Expect more food posts every so often in the future, I can't wait to try raw horse!!!

2 comments:
Hahaha...the Descendants. Excellent quote. I am jealous of your noodleage (er, that doesn't sound right...hm). Yeah, so I'm starting a blog. Thanks for posting. :) *hugs!*
sorry, didn't get to the phone in time. I'm still here if you want to try again.
Post a Comment