The bloggings of an Upstate NY-born Tokyoite. Now with 20% more verbosity!

_

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"You are from New York? oOOOOOoooOOOooo!"

I'm just too exhausted to type out my story, but in a few words my first day of teaching went better than I could have hoped. I stumbled here and there, but all of my students were fun and really interesting, a pleasure to teach. I even had a few ask me if they could have me next week too! I also "sold" a new student into joining which made me feel pretty happy. In my lessons, I talked about everything from International Politics to cockroaches to skateboarding to field trips. All of my co-workers were incredibly nice and helpful as well. This could be the start of a beautiful career, methinks.

I've got an ID card to get, a cell phone to buy, and an ironing board to obtain as well tomorrow, so I need my sleep.

DUDUDU DUNU DUDUDU DUNU DUDUD DUNU

THAT'S ALL FOLKS

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the system is down?

That sounds great, congrats. How big is your class?