Rewind to when I was 16, sophomore prom, and the only remaining picture I have from then:

Ah, to be young again (LOL)
Fast Forward to 23, and this is deliciously awkward photo of the two of us in Albany on this ungodly hot day:

(and now that I've figured out how to send pics from my phone to my computer, expect a slew of randomness in the next month)
Anyway, this post isn't just amount Fran in her awesomeness but all my sweet friends who are going off to bigger and better things: Josh, Kerri, JT, the list goes on and on. Even those who are sticking around home, I don't blame you, it kind of rules in Upstate Jew York. Stay close via teh interwebs, please.
Coming soon: Ben's Guide to Getting Hired in Japan - the how's who's and why's.
Countdown to D-Day: 32日.
We're all doomed, what's the use? So fuck the world and pass the booze, treat the end with self-abuse 'cuz either way you fucking lose! Nothing really left for us to do! - Toxic Narcotic
No comments:
Post a Comment