The bloggings of an Upstate NY-born Tokyoite. Now with 20% more verbosity!

_

Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Christmas in Japan!

I saw this video and couldn't resist posting it here, funny stuff!



"I won't be home for Christmas
I lost my job and the money to fly
It was considered rude when I spewed my food
On the boss at the bonenkai (year-end party)"

5 comments:

Fran Bee said...

Hahaha...this was a great video.

On a somewhat related note, this made me think of you:
http://www.snorgtees.com/imhugeinjapan-p-254.html

Jon Doe said...

This video is starting to spread all over the J-blogger English speaking net like wildfire.
I wonder how big is it gonna get?

Brooks Benson said...

Well, Merry Christmas since you won't be around this year and may not have a computer on you when it happens.

Anonymous said...

haha, so amazing!

Anonymous said...

That's Koichi from Tofugu.com in that video!! HAHAH!

Anyway, Merry Belated Xmas and Happy New Year! It sounds like you are doing well over there in the Land of the Rising Sun. =)
Hopefully I will be over there next year! Take care and keep it real.

~that chick from Eason's class