You sound like you'd enjoy my job... at least much more than I enjoy it. Let me know if you wanna change careers towards the end of this year cause I'm planning to move on!
On that same note, if you do feel like putting down in type your thoughts of what you'd like to do for the future with your language skills, I for one would be interested.
(this is a late response eh) If only I knew. I love language but picking which field to apply it in is like searching for that golden needle in a haystack. Keeping options open at the moment!! Give me your letter of recommendation though plz. :)
While this is a "live" blog, updated regularly, I consider it to be an unfolding story as well. I will therefore be sorting out the events here in rough chunks of time labeled as "chapters," with a prologue beginning in New York. I will list here the current "chapter" of this chunk of my life story, which I have decided to share with anyone and everyone on the internet.
2 comments:
You sound like you'd enjoy my job... at least much more than I enjoy it. Let me know if you wanna change careers towards the end of this year cause I'm planning to move on!
On that same note, if you do feel like putting down in type your thoughts of what you'd like to do for the future with your language skills, I for one would be interested.
(this is a late response eh) If only I knew. I love language but picking which field to apply it in is like searching for that golden needle in a haystack. Keeping options open at the moment!! Give me your letter of recommendation though plz. :)
Post a Comment