The bloggings of an Upstate NY-born Tokyoite. Now with 20% more verbosity!

_

Thursday, September 3, 2009

I want the world and a side of fries

or make that potato salad. And some turkey, and mashed potatoes, and stuffing, and generous portions, and big roads, and large cars, and bigger yards, and larger communities, and SPACE, and big fat smelly egos, and 18" pizzas, and old friends, and feet of snow, and cold winters, and mild summers, and places to drive, and a chance to listen to music with my friends.

3 months until I get back to the right side of the world. I need an asia break, stat! =/

3 comments:

Jon Doe said...

I feel the same way sometimes.

textbooksociopath said...

So you're leaving Japan or are you just gonna have a short break?

Benjamin L. Belcher said...

Just taking a 3 week holiday for Xmas. :)